I believe that art is meant to be seen. Otherwise, what’s the point? Therefore, you may use my images in two ways; Creative Commons or Commercial Use License.
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
With Creative Commons you are free to:
- Share: Copy, Distribute, and Transmit the image
- Remix: Create Derivative works of the image
Under these conditions:
- Attribution: Attribution to William Woodward and www.wheretowillie.com must be made along with the image.
- Links must be provided when posting to online medium.
- Non-Commercial: The image must not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances.
COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE
‘Commercial Use’ regarding the use of images online or offline is defined very broadly. The determination of commercial or non-commercial use is based on the contextual use of the image. The determination is NOT based on the tax-filing status of the entity using the image nor on whether or not a financial transaction takes place.
Commercial use of our images is allowed only if expressly granted by William Woodward. All commercial uses carry a licensing fee. My fees are based on the following criteria:
- Media – print, web, television, etc.
- Distribution Size – number of copies printed, viewing audience size, exposure (regional, national, international)
- Length of Use – 1 year, 2 years, etc.
- Prominence of Display – 1/4 page, 1/2 page, full page, spread, front cover, back cover, home page (online), interior page (online), etc.
Creative Commons or Comercial Use licensing inquiries can be made at through the contact page on this website, or directly mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org